Temporary Residence Permit

If an individual is inadmissible to Canada on medical or criminal grounds or does not otherwise comply with the Act or Regulations, they may apply for a Temporary Resident’s Permit (formerly known as a “Minister’s Permit”). The Minister only grants these in deserving cases.

Please contact Mamann, Sandaluk & Kingwell LLP and speak directly to one of our immigration lawyers for further assistance about your specific circumstances.

Leaf Break