Start-ups, Entrepreneurs, and Investors
More Information About the Process
Our team of lawyers and business intelligence experts offer a one-stop solution for start-ups, entrepreneurs and immigrant investors seeking to establish their businesses in North America. Our lawyers will navigate you through complex corporate and immigration laws. We will help your business relocate and incorporate, and help you or your key foreign employees and hires to obtain work authorizations. Our business intelligence experts can help you prepare business plans and expansion strategies to guide your new business to profitability by ensuring that you and your key foreign employees obtain authorization to work and develop your business in Canada and the United States.
Our firm works with businesses and individuals around the world, across all industries, and of all business types, ranging from large, multinational companies to independent entrepreneurs.
Our services include:
- Preparing Canadian work permit, permanent residency, citizenship and passport applications
- Preparing US non-immigrant work visa, immigrant green card, citizenship and passport applications
- Global mobility policy support
- Global relocation assistance
- Incorporation and registration of new businesses
- Drafting agreements for shareholders, mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting employment contracts
- Providing guidance on business plans and strategic expansion plans
- Conducting market research for feasibility studies
- And much more
Our Business Rating
Have a Question?
Fill in our online assessment form and we will get back to you within 24 hours