International Experience Canada (IEC) is closing on October 1, 2018

If you are a young person (18-35 years old) from a select group of countries, you may be eligible to work in Canada for 6 to 24 months. If you are not a citizen of one of the participating countries, we may be able to match you with an organization that may be eligible to sponsor your work permit. Some of these work permits allow you to work anywhere in Canada for any employer in any position. You can even start your own business. Canadian work experience can help you qualify for permanent immigration to Canada. The program will be closing October 1 for the 2017-2018 season. Applications must be submitted before this date to qualify. The 2018-2019 program is expected to open in November 2018, with an updated list of participating countries and organizations. If you would like to submit an application for one of these work permits or for permanent immigration to Canada, contact our office and we can provide you with advice and assistance.

Share This Post: