Peggy Ka Pui Oei Immigration Lawyer

Peggy Ka Pui Oei

Immigration Lawyer

Would you like to discuss your case or eligibility with us?

Contact us today or fill in our online assessment form and we will get back to you within 24 hours

About Peggy Ka Pui Oei

Peggy’s practice encompasses a wide range of Canadian immigration and refugee matters. Peggy adheres to a strong client service work ethic, where she offers prompt and practical solutions for her clients’ immigration issues.

Peggy focuses on litigation matters, including written applications for permanent residence based on humanitarian and compassionate grounds, Pre-approval Risk Assessments, spousal sponsorships, temporary resident permits, record suspensions and criminal rehabilitation. She has represented clients before various divisions of the Immigration and Refugee Board, including the Refugee Protection Division.

Prior to joining Mamann, Sandaluk & Kingwell in 2011 as an Articling Student, Peggy represented low-income clients in the immigration and refugee law division of the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Law community legal clinic. She also volunteered at a refugee advice centre, where she interviewed and prepared submissions for refugee claimants before the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Hong Kong.

Peggy is fluent in Cantonese.

Bachelors of Social Sciences (International Studies and Modern Languages) from University of Ottawa (2004-2008)
Juris Doctor from University of Toronto Faculty of Law (2008-2011)

Ontario Bar Association (OBA), Member
Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Member

Canadian Immigration

Our Area of Expertise

Explore the options available for you if you are applying for a visitor visa, work permit, study permit, permanent residence or a sponsorship for a family member to come to Canada.

U.S. Immigration

Our Area of Expertise

Explore the options available to you if you wish to visit, work in, or study in the United States.

Immigration Appeals & Hearings

Our Area of Expertise

Explore your available options if you wish to make a refugee claim, or if any application you have made to come to Canada, either on a temporary or permanent basis, has been denied.